Website Zitko Group
Zitko is all about making fire and security recruitment easier, for everyone. We find hard-to-find people for hard-to-fill roles across 6 key specialist areas: Security Engineering, Fire, Integration, Talent, Contract, Sales. We’re straightforward to work with because we keep things simple. We work with clients throughout the whole security technology supply chain, delivering meaningful placements for companies and candidates we believe in.
Our client who is a national Fire & Security installation business are looking for an experienced sales professional to join their team to sell maintenance service contracts to a mixture of sectors. This role is primarily field based so you will need to be comfortable managing your own diary, and ideally have some experience selling fire or security products, whether that is for an installer, manufacturer or distributor. 80% of this role will be new business focussed, using your own network or cross selling into other existing accounts and reactivating a huge pool of existing accounts. You will also work closely with the marketing ream and managing incoming leads that are generated through them.
If you’re hardworking and passionate about being successful our client can offer long term progression, promotion options and an excellent team culture. You will have achievable targets and be rewarded financially for your success.
You could be based anywhere from Oxford up to Manchester, this is a regional position based on the successful candidate that joins the team.
- Have overall responsibility for sourcing new accounts which will deliver multi-disciplined maintenance contracts, from initial bid support, contract mobilisation, management, reporting of KPIs delivery of SLAs and customer relationship management.
- Provide monthly sales forecast and input to company delivery forecast and budgets.
- Achieving set Sales Targets monthly/quarterly/annually.
- To facilitate the relationship between the client and the business, ensuring that all maintenance works are carried out correctly to meet customer’s requirements.
- This role will involve regular communication with Operational, Service and Admin when required.
- Provide support for the Group Bid Team when tendering multi-site maintenance contracts, and following successful securing of the contracts, monitoring, and supporting the operational delivery.
- To have an awareness of all works contract activities for all Key Account customers and assist in developing appropriate Sales Strategies for increased activity and profitability.
- Ensuring that the business fully meet the customers systems servicing requirements
- Full compliance with agreed KPIs and SLAs.
- Sound management, communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience in engineering in a related industry.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Working knowledge of Fire and Security products.
- Salary £40-50k basic + commission (OTE 80k +).
- Company car/allowance (£500pcm) + fuel card.
- Company tech – Phone & Laptop.
To apply for this job please visit www.zitkogroup.com.