Website Zitko Group
Zitko is all about making fire and security recruitment easier, for everyone. We find hard-to-find people for hard-to-fill roles across 6 key specialist areas: Security Engineering, Fire, Integration, Talent, Contract, Sales. We’re straightforward to work with because we keep things simple. We work with clients throughout the whole security technology supply chain, delivering meaningful placements for companies and candidates we believe in.
Field Service Technician – Philadelphia
We are working with a well-respected security integrator who look after a wide-range of corporate and commercial clients throughout the Greenville region. An opportunity has come up for a Field Service Technician to join their expanding team, so if you have great customer service, along with good knowledge of security systems, please take a look below.
The Field Service Technician is responsible for travelling and handling assigned tasks to repair, maintain and install a variety of security systems.
- A good understanding of a wide range of security systems with experience in Lenel, C-cure being a great benefit, however a well-rounded knowledge of brands is highly beneficial.
- Must be able to carry out tasks to a high standard and follow company installation standards.
- Be comfortable working at heights (as required, climbing ladders etc).
- Be responsible for performing preventative maintenance across client sites.
- Should ideally have at least 2 years “hands-on” experience in a similar role.
- Networking and programming skills with access and video systems.
- Must hold a valid clean drivers licence.
- Part of an on-call rota.
- $28-$47 per hour (depending on level of experience), benefits and company vehicle.
To apply for this job please visit www.zitkogroup.com.