Website Zitko Group
Zitko is all about making fire and security recruitment easier, for everyone. We find hard-to-find people for hard-to-fill roles across 6 key specialist areas: Security Engineering, Fire, Integration, Talent, Contract, Sales. We’re straightforward to work with because we keep things simple. We work with clients throughout the whole security technology supply chain, delivering meaningful placements for companies and candidates we believe in.
Installation Engineer – Projects (Fire & Security)
Are you looking to make your next career move? Would you like to work on projects with high-end clients and systems with no domestic work?
Our client has a vacancy to join their projects team as an installation engineer, covering the Midlands. You will be assisting the Project Team in the technical execution and coordination of a wide range of Systems integrated contracts with safe and timely delivery, coordinating and managing the day-to-day site activities, carrying out installation and commissioning works, and managing the site engineering team along with our subcontract teams during the installation and commissioning stages.
Core Role Responsibilities & Major Activities
- To carry out installations within the contract budget and timescales.
- Co-ordination of daily site activities including internal and external interfaces and sub-contractor resource.
- Liaise with clients and attend site meetings to ensure the ongoing relationship is upheld.
- Liaison with subcontractors on day-to-day activities.
- Production of accurate project reports as directed by the Project Manager.
- Accurate and timely completion of paperwork.
- Always deliver excellent customer service.
- Communication with Project Manager/Supervisor.
- You will need to have a good understanding of security, access control, and CCTV security disciplines, and ideally have worked with systems such as Galaxy, Pyronix, NEDAP, PAC, AXIS, HANWHA, Milestone, Zenitel, and Gallagher to name a few. Any knowledge of CDM regulations on projects, networks, network architectures, and client-server topologies would be advantageous.
Our client is looking for candidate who are
- An excellent and engaging communicator
- A problem solver
- Proactive, resilient, and a team-player
- An ambassador for the Pointer brand
- Curious and passionate about continuous improvement
- £32k + OT, TT
- Additional training opportunities
To apply or find out more about this role, please contact Rachel via firstname.lastname@example.org or through her direct line on 07536 392110.
To apply for this job please visit www.zitkogroup.com.