Website Zitko Group
Zitko is all about making fire and security recruitment easier, for everyone. We find hard-to-find people for hard-to-fill roles across 6 key specialist areas: Security Engineering, Fire, Integration, Talent, Contract, Sales. We’re straightforward to work with because we keep things simple. We work with clients throughout the whole security technology supply chain, delivering meaningful placements for companies and candidates we believe in.
Are you looking to join a National installer of fire and security systems?
Are you already well-versed in sales in this space, or an engineer looking to step into the sales field?
We have a list of exclusive opportunities across the UK to join a well-established national installation company involved in the fire detection, suppression, life safety and security marketplaces, as a Maintenance Sales Manager. When factoring in our client’s profile and growth, along with the uncapped earning potential of this role, it is one you need to be sure not to miss.
A key aspect of this role is the ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers and their representatives. You will be responsible for sourcing new accounts which will deliver multi-disciplined maintenance contracts, from initial bid support, contract mobilisation, management and reporting of KPI’s, delivery of SLA’s, payment collection responsibilities and all account development opportunities. To succeed in your role, you will work with a variety of internal teams including the Group Bid Team, Remedials and Minor Works team, National Service Hub, and associated Regional Service teams.
You can expect to be accountable for:
- Ensure the customers systems servicing requirements are met in full compliance with agreed KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Profitability of Key Client accounts in line with agreed targets.
- Collection of cash from nominated Key accounts.
- Ensuring the ongoing retention of Clients.
- Achieving New Maintenance Sales Targets.
Key skills and competencies include:
- Sound management, communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience in engineering in a related industry.
- Ability to develop & maintain strong customer relationships.
- Ability to achieve both short and long-term objectives.
- Ability to prioritise workloads to meet agreed targets.
- High level of commercial experience and awareness.
Ideally, you will have previous experience within the fire and security industry, although candidates from related sectors will still be considered. Knowledge of the following regulations will be crucial to this role: BS5839, BS5306, BS7671, BS6266, as well as the ability to operate business processes within the framework of BN EN ISO 9001, LPS1014, LPS1204, ISO14001, OHSAS18001.
If this role ticks your boxes, or you’d like to receive the full job description and find out more, please reach out to Rachel on 07536 392110, or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary DOE, with OTEs expected £70k+.
- company car/car allowance
- Internal progression opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit www.zitkogroup.com.