Website Zitko Group
Zitko is all about making fire and security recruitment easier, for everyone. We find hard-to-find people for hard-to-fill roles across 6 key specialist areas: Security Engineering, Fire, Integration, Talent, Contract, Sales. We’re straightforward to work with because we keep things simple. We work with clients throughout the whole security technology supply chain, delivering meaningful placements for companies and candidates we believe in.
Managing Director – East Anglia / Central England base
c. £85k base salary + bonus + car/car allowance + private medical
Sit on the operational board, while leading and building two specialist business units; SilverGroup and E-Fire, through significant acquisitions and organic growth. Current P and L is in the order of £12m+
This is a role for someone already operating at Director level, who enjoys the challenges of merging sizeable operations into a high performing whole, and above all, is good at it.
You’ll be leading a capable senior team in integrating SilverGroup and E-Fire, and setting them on the path to fast, profitable growth in high value markets.
There’ll be a very experienced Group Chief Operating Officer in your corner, but one who’ll give you the space to set the strategic direction and stamp your own mark.
Why take the role?
First, there’s the group itself. Kings is a £50m+ t/o business with strong investor backing and the resources you’ll need, both professional and financial, to get the job done.
High level brand recognition and trust will supercharge your growth strategy, the success of which will unlock valuable performance bonuses.
Then there’s the division itself. With a 60+ highly skilled workforce, national presence and comprehensive fire / life protection offering, you’ve a solid base on which to build.
What’s more, as a member of the divisional Board, you’ll have influence and opportunity that could potentially extend well beyond your immediate portfolio.
What will you need?
- Experience of managing organisational change and integration on a Director level commercial, operational or technical role;
- Solid Fire & Security industry background.
- A record of leading profitable high-performance engineering and service operations or businesses.
- Strong strategic commercial skills, with the ability to identify and develop high value customers and markets.
- Operational experience in delivering exceptional customer service through strong service delivery.
- Willingness to work across multiple regional offices throughout the UK on a regular basis, for the first 12 months as a minimum.
For more details, please contact Emily on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07414222264.
To apply for this job please visit www.zitkogroup.com.