Website Technical Resources
Technical Resources work with thousands of leading Fire & Security, Telecoms and Fibre businesses and candidates to provide a flexible, dedicated, and tailored recruitment experience that delivers high-quality results time after time.
Job Title: Security Systems Service Engineer
Location: Birmingham/Coventry Region
Rate: £215-£225 p/day
Technical Resources is on the search for a Security Systems Service Engineer for contract roles involving service, maintenance, installation, and breakdown work on CCTV, Access Control, and Intruder Alarm systems across various sites in the Birmingham and Coventry regions.
Description of Contract/Programme of Works:
- Performing Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM), installations, and addressing breakdowns on CCTV, Access Control, and Intruder Alarm systems.
- Conducting maintenance and fault-finding tasks as required.
- Engineers will be briefed and booked in by Dean or Claire prior to commencement.
- Solid experience in servicing within the Fire and Security industry, with a focus on CCTV, Access Control, and Intruder Alarms.
- Proficiency in maintenance and fault finding on the specified systems.
- Asbestos Awareness certification obtained within the last 12 months.
- A Basic DBS check is required.
- Contractors must supply their own hand tools, power tools, full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), steps, ladders, and a laptop (if possible).
- Must carry all necessary fire test equipment, including smoke poles and test equipment.
- A personal vehicle (car or van) for travel between sites.
Please apply with an up-to-date CV for more information.
We can only accept candidates who have the Right To Work in the UK
Explore similar jobs in Fire and Security Service Engineering here.
Learn more about Fire and Security recruitment at Technical Resources.
To apply for this job please visit www.technicalresources.co.uk.