Website Technical Resources
Technical Resources work with thousands of leading Fire & Security, Telecoms and Fibre businesses and candidates to provide a flexible, dedicated, and tailored recruitment experience that delivers high-quality results time after time.
Job Title: Security Service & Installation Engineer
Location: Central Belt
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 + Van + Overtime + Travel Time + NO CALL OUT
Are you looking for a Security Service & Installation Engineer position in the Central Belt? Technical Resources is collaborating with a leading UK security firm specialising in integrated security systems, now seeking an experienced Security Engineer for projects in the Central Belt and surrounding areas.
- Installing and servicing various Access Control and CCTV systems.
- Covering the Central Belt region and nearby areas.
- Participating in ongoing training, especially for Fire Alarm systems if needed.
Experience and Certifications required:
- Solid experience in installing and servicing Access Control and CCTV systems.
- Experience with Fire Alarms is beneficial, but not essential as training will be provided.
- A competitive salary ranging from £30,000 to £35,000, depending on experience.
- A 37.5-hour working week.
- A company van, available for personal use.
- Travel time paid door to door.
- No call-out responsibilities.
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Ample opportunities for overtime.
Please apply with an up-to-date CV for more information.
We can only accept candidates who have the Right To Work in the UK
Explore similar jobs in Fire and Security Service Engineering here.
Learn more about Fire and Security recruitment at Technical Resources.
To apply for this job please visit www.technicalresources.co.uk.