The Security Industry Authority (SIA) is running the next in a series of regular forums for Approved Contractors in November.
Dates and venues are –
· Northampton, Wednesday 5 November
· Edinburgh, Wednesday 12 November
· Sheffield, Tuesday 18 November
· Cheltenham, Thursday 20 November
· London, Thursday 27 November.
The regulator reports that as before, places are limited and will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
Up to two representatives (depending on demand) may attend from any organisation and the SIA will confirm their booking and joining instructions in due course. Attendance at these forums is at no cost, but limited to around 35 people per forum to ensure sufficient discussion and interaction in the workshop and Q&A sessions.
1. ACS Developments and Update*
2. How to test the security you provide
3. Open Forum – current market conditions
5. Community Safety Accreditation Scheme
6. Q&A Session
7. Close (with lunch).