Event organiser SMi’s 4th annual Oil and Gas Cyber Security conference will address pressing cyber security issues facing the oil and gas sector with presentations and case studies.
Day one is chaired by Martin Smith, security awareness consultant and chairman of the Security Awareness Special Interest Group (SASIG); day two by Chris Hankin, Director of the Institute for Security Science and Technology and a Professor of Computing Science, Imperial College.
The two-day programme will build on the 2013 event by discussing recent efforts to bolster protection of highly valuable intellectual property and commercially sensitive information on production, exploration plans and assets through project updates, case studies, live demonstrations, technology sessions, panel debates and networking opportunities. The 2014 speakers include:
• Avtar Sehmbi, Head, Information Security and Risk Management, Centrica
• Graham Wright, Chief Information Security Officer and Head of Digital Risk, National Grid
• Troels Oerting, Head, European Cybercrime Centre, Europol
• Chris Gibson, Director, Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT) UK
• Mounir Kamal, Incidents Handling and Digital Forensics Manager, Q-CERT
• Faheem Siddiqui, Group Information Security Manager, Petrofac; and
• Alessandro Marzi, ICT Manager Security Standards & Architecture, Eni.
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7827 6000
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7827 6001