Website Technical Resources
Technical Resources work with thousands of leading Fire & Security, Telecoms and Fibre businesses and candidates to provide a flexible, dedicated, and tailored recruitment experience that delivers high-quality results time after time.
Job Title: Fire and Security Systems Engineer
Location: London and Surrounding Areas
Rate: £215-£225 p/day
Technical Resources is currently seeking an experienced Engineer for service and maintenance of Fire and Security systems in and around London. This role involves working with a variety of systems, including CCTV (Hikvision), Access Control (PAC, Paxton), and Fire Alarms (Gent, Advanced, Kentec).
Description of Contract/Programme of Works:
- Conducting service and maintenance on a variety of Fire and Security systems.
- Systems include CCTV (Hikvision), Access Control (PAC, Paxton), and Fire Alarms (Gent, Advanced, Kentec).
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Fire and Security systems service and maintenance.
- Familiarity with the specified systems and the ability to work across a variety of setups.
- ECS certification is required; IPAF is a bonus but not essential.
- Completion of G4S vetting.
- Contractors must supply their own hand tools, power tools, battery testers, fire test equipment, and steps.
This contract offers an excellent opportunity for a skilled Engineer with extensive experience in Fire and Security systems, looking to work on diverse projects within the London area.
Please apply with an up-to-date CV for more information.
We can only accept candidates who have the Right To Work in the UK
Explore similar jobs in Fire and Security Service Engineering here.
Learn more about Fire and Security recruitment at Technical Resources.
To apply for this job please visit www.technicalresources.co.uk.