Website Zitko Group
Zitko is all about making fire and security recruitment easier, for everyone. We find hard-to-find people for hard-to-fill roles across 6 key specialist areas: Security Engineering, Fire, Integration, Talent, Contract, Sales. We’re straightforward to work with because we keep things simple. We work with clients throughout the whole security technology supply chain, delivering meaningful placements for companies and candidates we believe in.
Are you experienced working within buying/inventory? Are you a people person that is sociable and enjoys working with several different people within a collaborative organisation? We are looking for a Procurement Manager to join a fantastic business in the Northwest.
Working from an office in Rochdale you will be joining a small knit team that really enjoy the environment they have created, but you will be working for a much larger billion-pound profit sharing organisation, this provides excellent stability, and the company are known for providing their employees with brilliant progression paths which are achievable and highly rewarding.
You will work for a distributor who specialise in the supply of fire detection and life safety equipment who supply to customers across the UK and Internationally.
Our client is going through significant growth nationally; therefore, they’re looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to join the branch, you will have a huge amount of support and training within your induction from an extremely experienced manager who will be doing the handover with you to ensure you are ready to go in your new position and comfortable.
- Analysis data to ensure stock levels are efficient.
- Negotiate rebate and terms packages.
- Build plans to eradicate old stock.
- Seek out new suppliers and opportunities.
- Deliver new opportunities to sales function of the business having researched the market.
Essential experience required
- Ideal to have 1 years’ experience in buying/ inventory department.
- Previous experience analysing data.
- Previous experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Be able to use initiative and common sense to complete tasks in timely manner.
- Driven work ethic.
- Past experience working within the fire and security industry.
- Experience working for a distributor (ideal if you have worked in a technical environment).
- Experience with negotiating with suppliers.
- Previous experience operating Sage software.
- Ability to travel if required.
- £40-50k basic.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Pension scheme and other benefits available.
- Working hours 8am – 5.30pm.
To apply for this job please visit www.zitkogroup.com.